P63 Cannon

All about Sounds > Downloads:
dr strangelove
FM Modding Expert

P63 Cannon

Post by dr strangelove » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:56 pm

ImagePlay Preview- air_can_02.wav

ImagePlay Preview - air_can_02i.wav

Download P63 Cannon sounds & Preset http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ax67hyab ... D.rar/file

Nothing final, just something to try
Listen to the sounds by pressing the big red play buttons
Online Servers http://il2.com.ru/en/links.php
AleXServer Dogfight Server IP = 217.78.176.50:21000 (by HL or Direct Connect)
WxTech

Re: P63 Cannon

Post by WxTech » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:41 am

The inside sample (second) sounds better.

The first reminds me of a rubber band snapping against the bottom of a 5 gallon plastic pail. ;)
dr strangelove
FM Modding Expert

Post by dr strangelove » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:59 pm

Edited:

. Tech, you leave a lot of negative remarks, we can ignore them however perhaps you could tighten up your neg-comment restraining bolt & it would make for a better vibe here ?
Online Servers http://il2.com.ru/en/links.php
AleXServer Dogfight Server IP = 217.78.176.50:21000 (by HL or Direct Connect)
WxTech

Post by WxTech » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:53 am

Doc,
I understand.

I try to not come across as a Debbie Downer when offering what might be construed as negative criticism by attempting to inject a note of humor. My intent is most decidedly not to rain on anyone's parade for kicks. For the most part I'm attempting positive criticism (when criticizing), and to this end I supply reasoning and a hopefully a certain perspective, where I feel I have something to add.

My technical approach probably comes across as an uncaring, "Spock-like" coldness, concentrating mainly on the business at hand. I'm not given to lavish and easy praise in the way one might for young children warranting confidence building. In the company of adults I presume a certain self confidence, durability of ego and realism in outlook borne of a lifetime's experience.

Finally, one of the tenets of moral living I adhere to is this. While I will give a man a fish so that he will eat for a day, I strive also to teach him to fish that he may never go hungry. In other words, as much as I dole out facts, I endeavour to impart fundamental knowledge (however small the nuggets ;) ) in fora such as these, that others may arrive at a fuller *understanding*. This, I realize, can be perceived as a holier than thou browbeating. The impersonal medium of text can too easily lead to such misperceprion. And my accenting the technical details likely further this.

But rest assured. My intent is bettering. Not belittling. (Except for some annoying YT vids, where a bit of a roasting is warranted. ;) )

Return to “Sounds”