Christchurch New Zealand

General Posts:
Ice_Eagle
FM Special Modder

Christchurch New Zealand

Post by Ice_Eagle » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:39 pm

Horrifying at the cowardly attack on a mosque there. 49 killed, many more wounded including children. Humanity as a whole has taken a nosedive in the last few years.
Akrivós epeidí chásate to spíti sas den simaínei óti boreíte na ourísete stin avlí mou
fritzofpeace

Re: Christchurch New Zealand

Post by fritzofpeace » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:23 am

I invite all to send positive thoughts and energy to the New Zealanders, whatever your beliefs.
Treetop64

Post by Treetop64 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:59 am

One of the last places one would expect something like this to happen.
Sharkzz

Post by Sharkzz » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:14 pm

¬S¬ Aye, Thanks Ice for opening this post, fundamentalist religious zealots of all religious beliefs cannot be tolerated or given a voice to, that is why I am a devout atheist, in my view gods do not kill people, people with gods kill people ,.... science has never said if you do not believe in science then you are dammed & an evil heathen and infidel etc .... and the creationists lost their battle against science when the first church placed a lightning rod on their church... 8-) .... have faith and beliefs in what you must.... for that is only what they are.... faiths and beliefs ..... live and let live. You do not need to kill for those.
¬S¬ Sharkzz
paulo hirth

Post by paulo hirth » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:47 pm

I think it was an attack "False flag " is "modus operandi " of the New World Order, to generate pretext to disarm the population, attacks on religions and values that preserve life and support the religion that sticking innocents: tool of domination.
This happened in Brazil, seized heinous crimes and the country was unarmed, result: 15 years later our homicide rate came to be higher than that of the war of Siria, in a country of UNARMED PEOPLE.
You Know what's going to happen in Australia and New Zealand now? The Islamists will receive weapons...
The Globalists want a world with no Western values, no white men, no Christian...
Oh, did you know that in the last three weeks, 120 Christians were murdered in Nigeria and the mainstream media did not give prominence? www.infowars.com
stanislao

Post by stanislao » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:55 pm

:shock: I am very puzzled ... really this site has become an international political blog? :roll:

Ice_Eagle
FM Special Modder

Post by Ice_Eagle » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:20 pm

paulo hirth wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:47 pm
www.infowars.com
^^ This is your first mistake. Alex Jones is way way way beyond paranoid radical. He quantifies what he says by stating that ALL muslims are the enemy.
Which is 100% wrong. Alex Jones is more dangerous than the people who pick up guns and kill people.
Akrivós epeidí chásate to spíti sas den simaínei óti boreíte na ourísete stin avlí mou
paulo hirth

Post by paulo hirth » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:08 am

Have you researched the history of Islam? In 1400 they killed more than 250 million innocents, not to mention kidnapping and sexual enslavement in the infamous harems, they were girls and girls kidnapped from families who were murdered.
Every "Good Muslim" has the duty to terrorize and kill "infidels," even if she is a 4-year-old girl who has been thrown ...
There are 3 types of Muslims, those who are terrorists, those who finance terrorism and most, who DO NOT CRITICIZE TERRORISM, simply because terrorism is a command of CURAN, its "Bible" ...
Islam, as well as communism, are tools of domination and responsible for the greatest genocides of mankind, where they go the misfortunes go, ALWAYS.
They enslaved and still enslaved and sold people in the full 21st century, enslaved and castrayed blacks for 13 centuries.
The ISIS has reiterated this same barbarism, terrorist groups have already vowed revenge to the Australian and New Zealand people, but they have never needed pretests to kill, religion itself has done so for 1400 years.
The media wants you to hate Alex Jones, investigate more and cross information, look for more sources, on the net, not on jew-globalist TV.
We put our opinions together with the information we have been able to come up with, I've been a military man for over 34 years and we've studied all this, not TV information, newspapers ... so you have a sense of how obscure Islam is.
Tyger
Site Admin/FM Team

Post by Tyger » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:04 am

Thank you Gentlemen ... we'll call it good - Topic closed :|
I am strongly in favour of common sense, common honesty, and common decency, this makes me forever ineligible for public office.

Wolves care nothing for the opinions of sheep - be a Wolf in life.

Return to “Pilot's Pub”