Italian pilots

Request Mods/Planes here:
Forum rules
Use photographs, web links, and give good, reliable information for mod requests. Also, ask NICELY. Remember, most modders are already working on other projects, do not expect them to drop theirs and start yours. Thank You.
stanislao

Italian pilots

Post by stanislao » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:12 pm

:) It is not exactly a request, it is only a humble hope .. it would be a great satisfaction for me to see a day the magnificent Barnesy's pilots equipping Italian aircraft, perhaps the Macchi or Fiat or even the Cant and Savoia Marchetti .... It would be nice if our Mega creator with the help of the team of his magicians would give us, not only for Italian friends, this beautiful satisfaction .... it seems to me that Barnesy had already in his magic hat something sketched on Italian pilots .. am I wrong? Greetings to all gays of FreIlMod! 8-)

paulo hirth

Re: Italian pilots

Post by paulo hirth » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:23 pm

YES!! More Barnezy pilots!
Barnesy
Site Admin/FM Team

Post by Barnesy » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:13 am

um all gays of FM? :shock:
something changed in the translation i think stanislao :lol:

actually i have some Italian guys floating around some where that i started a while back and got distracted by something else
will see what we can dig up ;)
cheers barnesy :)

dr strangelove
FM Modding Expert

Post by dr strangelove » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:47 am

Great news ! :)
If you are looking for an Online Dogfight Server with players...
AleXServer Dogfight Server IP = 217.78.176.50:21000 (by HL or Direct Connect)
IL2 map vids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2Xzx6v ... ow6YmEnjDG
Mick

Post by Mick » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:27 am

... until Barnesy releases his way better Italian pilots you can try those ones ... ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/m39g0o6k9 ... ts.7z/file
stanislao

Post by stanislao » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:48 am

:? Sure dear Barnesy, google translator trick .... of course, a greeting to all the gays friends of Il2 ... but not only them!..... :lol:

stanislao

Post by stanislao » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:01 pm

:) Thanks Mick for the italian pilots of Elephant, but I use them from fifteen years and sincerely despite the good work of Elephant are tired of using the puppets of default, with ridiculous ridges at the top of the helmet ... the pilots of Barnesy are finally the best I could wish .... I pray every day that our Demiurge dedicates his attention to us, poor fans, spaghetti-eaters ... ;)

Barnesy
Site Admin/FM Team

Post by Barnesy » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:20 pm

no worries stanislao my friend
will open wip thread for the spaghetti lovers out there to keep track of progress and offer some input if they want
cheers Barnesy ;)
Mick

Post by Mick » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:30 pm

... say, Barnesy, what about tackling some Italian birds for a change, several of them were beautiful ones and really deserve some 3D magic of yours to pay them justice ... ;)
stanislao

Post by stanislao » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:59 pm

:D :D :D Sure Mick the Italian planes had very nice lines, great design and also good performances, certainly they were marginal for the war theaters and above all they were really really few .., a famous Italian squadron had adopted on the fuselage the saying "the usual four cats" something meant that Italian pilots were always in overwhelming inferiority .... against the flocks of opposing predators ... Luckily a decade ago a team of Italian modelers produced real 3D jewels like the Sm79 the MC200 and the Cant Alcione decidedly better at the time compared to IL2 standards. Of course if we compare them now with the level reached by Barnesy they seem a little dated ...
The news that Barnesy wants to open a wip thread on Italian aviators fills me with happiness! 8-) 8-)

Return to “Mod/Plane Requests”