The Best IL-2 Pack for 4.13 by PA_Yren.
jussitska

Re: Ypack 1.2.1 + 1.2.2 Upgrade

Post by jussitska » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:38 am

greybeard wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:51 am
jussitska wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:13 am
I will point the .exe file in Il-Sturmovik file, but in where the others 5 files..in same place or what..??
It is correct to point the exe to main folder as you set. Following 5 files will be called in sequence automatically by first one.
Thank You..
Kindly Jussi
jussitska

Post by jussitska » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:39 am

PA_Giuseppin wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:08 am
Once the sim is installed and running, don't forget install the fixes from here: http://patrulla-azul.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7184
Yes..that i`ll do..Thank You

kindly Jussi
arquillos

Post by arquillos » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:41 pm

Thank you PA_Yren!
I just tried it for the first time and it´s a nice, smooth and fps friendly modpack

Keep up the good work!
Dogbert

Post by Dogbert » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:42 pm

Hiya boys, first post.

Sorry it is a moan, but i am unable to download file 005.

Keep getting a message saying that a new key is being generated.

Thank you.
PA_Yren
FM Modding Master

Post by PA_Yren » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:10 pm

Uhm... I don't understand why it cannot be downloaded... :roll: I tried to re-share but still same message... investigating...
Dogbert

Post by Dogbert » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:28 pm

I don't understand either PA_Yren, i was able to download the other 5 parts without any problems and the 1.2.2 upgrade.

I usually use 4.12.2 and BAT. But came across the Ypack accidentally on another forum.

So i thought i would give it a try, with 4.13.4 ;)

Thanks very much anyway.

Doggie.
Sharkzz

Post by Sharkzz » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:05 pm

This is fantastic ! love it big thanks .
~S~
Sharkzz

Post by Sharkzz » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:49 am

Love it and works great ! . looks fantastic as well. One little question can I add planes and ships, ie: Tashkent with SAMs ;) and do I place these into SAS folder and do the "ini" things etc we need to do to get ships and planes working. Also, which @ STD's do I also need to copy added stuff info to. I read some of the posts before, but I am not sure which to use, I don't want to add to post WW2 like vietnam etc, plane sets.
hope this makes sense , Big Big thanks to all, Been a greaty fan of Free modding for years & you have my unlimited support and loyalty.
rregards
Sharkzz.
ps. are their campaigns that came with the Ypack ? also, with (il2fb - copia.exe) - what does it do and what difference in game can I expect to see please ? ..not sure how to use it or when to use it. I tried it and game works fine with no issues but I want to get the best out of both .thnx Lozza aka Sharkzz
Sharkzz

Post by Sharkzz » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:21 pm

PA_YREN .. Thanks again .. Barnsey.. big thank you too m8, ! Just been flying the campaign made for this lovely mod pack and works and looks very good indeed, without a massive strain on the fps, another question if I may please, I like to muck about with splash screens and the fonts, whos folders I have found and have managed in experimentation to add/change one splash, love that these are jpg's!
Within the font folder I see some of the font styles have a - in front of them, does that mean I need to remove the - ? .. as well , I have added some of my own font styles ttf's and changed the font info file accordingly, adding the /// to the font I want to change from. then entering the font name I want to use
as well as adjusting font sizes. Is this the correct way to do this ?
In regards to splash screens, which folders are the active one used at first instance ? As there are a few folders to choose from, where do I choose which folder will LOAD? is there a folder LOAD in I somewhere for this ? These are excellent pictures in each folder, of different sizes etc. Which is default folder ? And how and where to change them around a bit please ?.
This is a fantastic mod pack and the effects are wonderful to look at, I have added some aircraft to the SAS folder and added the information to the air ini's in all the STD folders and they work fine, I thought that it would be better to added the air in I information to all the STD's I could find to cover all my bets. Is that the right thing or not ? As the game hasn't sht itself and go CTD and I get the aircraft I added all good yes ? .. Or am I just weird and lucky that it has worked ? LOL. :? :? :?
All the best
Sharkzz.
ps. Hey Barnsey m8, don't miss that last train
PPS. Is there some documentation on all the above that I can read so I won't need to be so annoying in my questions ? As I don't wanna be a pain in the 6 !

Return to “YPack for 4.13”