Bomber Command: The Missing Links

WWII & Post War Aircraft:
BlackStaff

Re: Bomber Command: The Missing Links

Post by BlackStaff » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:52 pm

Hawkman wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:15 pm
For the Manchesters, it's a deal between Hawkman and me.
I'm not sure what you mean - the Manchester model in this thread is in the hands of Barnesy/FM team so I guess that one day they'll finish it & release it.
I am referring to our personal messages of 02 Nov 2017, 18:09/03 Nov 2017, 03:41/03 Nov 2017, 17:07.
ton414
Site Admin/FM Team

Post by ton414 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:16 pm

BlackStaff wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:03 pm
You're lucky if you know Namtar's real name.
After your withdrawal of "his mods" he sent them to me (only to me). 8 or 9 mods in total.
With the help of a team from another site (SAS's board of admins has never been involved in these projects.) we kept Hampden and PBM (see readme).
It took a lot of work to make them workable.
If screens of other planes were broadcasted it is me and me alone. But because of the work to do the projects were abandoned. For the Manchesters, it's a deal between Hawkman and me.
Do you do not know the real name, seriously?..., some of your admin colleagues know it, or in any case maybe they just tried to cheat me.
sas was not involved on all this?..., ok, if you say so , as I said before it's not worth it to continue with that.
BlackStaff wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:03 pm
So to conclude your allusions are unwelcome! When you don't know, you avoid talking !
About this, I think I was educated , and I just tried to explain the reason for my alution in a correct way, I think sometimes maybe I'm too polite and diplomatic about these issues.
But please look at the top of your screen, what can you read?, so please do not try to exhaust my patience, I've been tired of "sas politics" for many years.
Why do not you try to have that same attitude in "your" site?.
Just to finish, if you come here for moddig you are welcome, as I said other times we are very few modders already and we all should make all the peace, but if you pretend otherwise...

P.S. this is one of the reasons why I am very tired of all this. how many years have we (this man and me) been around modding?, and he only can see me as his enemy... :?
slipper
Site Admin/FM Team

Post by slipper » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:25 pm

Superb looking model Hawkman, hopefully we will see it one day mate. More importantly i wish you the best for your recovery.

regards

slipper
Hawkman
FM Modding Expert

Post by Hawkman » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:47 am

I am referring to our personal messages of 02 Nov 2017, 18:09/03 Nov 2017, 03:41/03 Nov 2017, 17:07.
Yes - I remember - and our conversation was limited to the use of my Stirling model. My Manchester 3d was not part of our discussion and no 'deal' (as you put it) was made.

Looking back at our messages, the only reference made to the Manchester was by you when you said in a PM to me on 03 Nov: "Team IES owns a Manchester (not currently distributed). Is it yours? "

Well, clearly not (as I told you) - the only person to have seen my Manchester 3d is Barnesy - no one else has been sent this model, so I can only assume that the Manchester your team claims to own is the early franken model developed by Texx.

As regards the Stirling, I offered you the model in good faith, with no pre-conditions, except that the project should be developed with to be released across the whole community. For reasons best known to yourself and your team, you declined the offer - that's ok, but I hope that the Stirling and the Manchester will appear in the game one day (which is the whole point of this thread). Whether it's my 3d or someone else's, I really don't care. ;)

And with regards the discussion about Namtar - that's really not the point of this thread - please don't make what should be a WIP thread into a political discussion. :roll:

Hawkers :D
dr strangelove
FM Modding Expert

Post by dr strangelove » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:10 pm

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1850&p=10552#p10552

just finished a good beta for download
hope you like her :)
Online Servers http://il2.com.ru/en/links.php
AleXServer Dogfight Server IP = 217.78.176.50:21000 (by HL or Direct Connect)
IL2 map vids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2Xzx6v ... ow6YmEnjDG
Hawkman
FM Modding Expert

Post by Hawkman » Fri May 11, 2018 9:38 am

just finished a good beta for download
hope you like her :)
Thanks Doc, but don't think this is the point of this thread either ;)

Focus here is on the possible development of the Manchester & Stirling only ;)

Hawkers :D
slipper
Site Admin/FM Team

Post by slipper » Fri May 17, 2019 4:47 pm

Hawkers check your pm's please mate ;)

Return to “WWII”